Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Wendy Grose CMC B.Mus


Wendy Grose CMC B.Mus

Perceptive Intuitive Individual Warm Relaxed Professional
I listen!

Celebrating life!

As an authorised civil celebrant (with a background in opera and theatre!), Wendy Grose CMC guarantees to provide a professional, responsive, creative and respectful service to her clients at a milestone in their lives.

Whether it is the celebration and public declaration of a lifelong commitment by a couple in love, the warm welcoming of a new baby into the community or a respectful acknowledgement of a life lived, she will facilitate a ceremony that is an important way of celebrating life. All these ceremonies deserve and require thoughtful consideration and planning to ensure the result is as unique and special as the people involved.

Ceremonies are an important part of everyone’s life. They want them to be ‘right’, to reflect their values, beliefs and creativity. Often, people do not know how to approach this and that is where I can step in to facilitate, guide and suggest possibilities that may not have occurred to them.

Whatever the ceremony, it deserves and requires thoughtful consideration and planning to ensure the result is as unique and special as the people involved.


Getting married?
It is a joy to assist you to create a ceremony reflecting your hopes, desires and aspirations - whether formal or casual, or deeply traditional to the unique.

It is your day and your ceremony.

It should be what YOU want. You need to be listened to and most importantly, heard.

I am a vibrant woman with a passion for the celebrations of life.
As well as being a celebrant, I have been an opera singer, actor, writer and theatre director for the past 25 years. Through my training and experience as a performer I know how to make you feel at ease and enjoy being the very reason for this celebratory day's existence!

I pay great attention to detail and to making your ‘audience’ feel an integral part of the whole. The result is a wedding ceremony richly layered, with a heightened sense of the sacred and a heartfelt sense of sharing life through love, laughter and wisdom.

My performance skills certainly ensure that I have no trouble projecting (!) and I will be heard clearly in all environments. I am enthusiastic about my work, drawing on all my experience – life and work - to create meaningful, personal and original ceremonies.

My services include the initial interview, telephone and e-mail communication, the creation of your special ceremony, great attention to detail, rehearsals as needed and preparation and lodgment of all legal documents.

Please feel free to contact me by telephone or e-mail to make enquiries or to arrange a meeting to discuss your needs.

Marriage is a celebration of your love for each other - let’s make it an unforgettable day!

Location

Having your marriage ceremony in Geelong, Great Ocean Road or neighbouring peninsulas? Gorgeous beaches and rivers, parks and golf courses, forest or formal wedding venues abound! I am happy to travel further afield.

Funeral
My presence, voice, sense of humor and experience at orchestrating ritual bring rich and sensitive skills to my Celebrant work.


I am qualified to design and conduct funerals, weddings, name givings, commitment ceremonies and other rites of passage. I am a member of ACMCV (Association of Civil Marriage Celebrants Victoria) and am authorized by the Attorney General’s Office to conduct ceremonies.

Type of Celebrant
Marriage Celebrant
Funeral Celebrant


Type of Ceremony
Wedding Ceremony
Naming Ceremony
Funeral Ceremony
Renewal of Vows Ceremony
Commitment Ceremony
Ashes Scattering Ceremony


Style of Ceremony
Formal
Informal
Semi Formal
Traditional
Alternative
Intimate

Location
VIC Geelong and district
VIC Surfcoast
VIC Great Ocean Road
VIC Bellarine Peninsula
VIC Ballarat
I can travel outside these areas for an additional fee

As a professional celebrant, I guarantee to provide a professional, responsive, creative and respectful service to my clients at a milestone in their lives.

I will facilitate this collaborative process, providing resources to ensure that the ceremony is crafted to their unique and individual requirements.

I will provide this service anywhere within the Greater City of Geelong, Surfcoast Shire, Colac/Otway Shires. At extra cost, I am also happy to discuss the possibility of conducting ceremonies further afield.

No comments:

Post a Comment